Specialising in Whole-Hearted, Joyful Celebrations.
Big Love Weddings & Celebrations was born in 2011 from a desire to help couples connect & communicate freely & authentically on their wedding day.
My service includes:
• Meetings/emails/phone calls/skype sessions/smoke signals as required to plan & finalise your ceremony
• A ceremony that is unique. Planned & written with you so it fits you to a “T”
• A Rehearsal. IF you require one. (No they are not a necessity, you do not have to rehearse your ceremony)
• Liasing with other vendors to ensure we’re all on the same wavelength
• An engaging Ceremony delivered with energy & enthusiasm.
• Professional PA system with cordless mic (Yes, you can hook up your ceremony music via your IPOD or phone)
• Provision & lodging of all legal paperwork
• Commemorative marriage certificate
• This full service is priced from $800
Love is Love is Love
Are you deeply commited to cultivating a life with someone?
Do you want to publicly declare your love & make conscious & meaningful vows to each other?
Yes, I do Commitment Ceremonies-regardless of your gender & sexual orientation.
Aside from the legals, the process is pretty much the same as planning a wedding ceremony. I still get to know you & ask probing questions regarding your relationship & we create a ceremony together that suits you, that befits your love & commitment.
You have the freedom to do WHATEVER you want because there are no laws or rules to follow. When the laws change (and they will) we will have laws to follow, but for now we can create ANY type of ceremony you like!!!
Photo by: Evernew Studio
“Everyone laughed, cried & most importantly connected with you! Your ability to speak personally about Tom & I was a beautiful touch. Keep shining! We love you”
Annie & Tom
“You exceeded all of our expectations, your passion, down to earth nature & commitment towards our wedding was spectacular. You were always supportive, thoughtful & open to any ideas. You truly connect 2 people who are in love in a unique & personalised ceremony”
Amy & Luke